We are delighted to be co-hosting #sleevefest2017! Come and join the party, and celebrate #yearofthesleeve with the online sewing community!
Together with Dream.Cut.Sew we want you to get creative with sleeves! Set in, raglan, cap, dolman, circle, straight, gathered, tiny, huge, sheer, structured, tapered, puffed, short, long, flounce, flutter – let your imagination run free! We’ve got some great prizes thanks to our amazing sponsors, and there will be a prize by public vote at the end (yes, you can help us choose a winner!) as well as five winners picked at random. So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced sewist, join in, have fun, make some friends and share the sleeve love!
It’s easy to participate – just follow us and Dream.Cut.Sew on Instagram at @valentine.and.stitch and @dream.cut.sew, re-posting the #sleevefest2017 launch post (click on the image above to go straight there), tagging both us and Dream.Cut.Sew – then get creative and post your makes with the hashtag #sleevefest2017 and tagging the hosts.
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must have an open Instagram account (so we can see your entry).
- All participants must follow the hosts @valentine.and.stitch and @dream.cut.sew on Instagram, and must tag the hosts in re-posting the launch post (so we know you are taking part) and in your entries (so we know what you have entered).
- You can enter as many times as you like – just make sure that you tag the hosts and use the hashtag #sleevefest2017 with each entry.
- Winners will be announced on the hosts’ blogs and Instagram feeds in early September, and we will also contact winners by direct message.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged, either for cash or for other goods.
- In creating a shortlist for the public vote, the hosts’ decision is final.